Plastic virgin bags manufactured from 100% virgin LDPE & LLDPE materials.
Our virgin plastic bags are made from low density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), which have never been used or processed before. Having not been recycled, these virgin bags are free of impurities and contaminates that could weaken the material.
Being free from impurities, our virgin bags are stronger, more durable and also a more consistent product.
The benefits of choosing LDPE/LLDPE plastic virgin bags include:
- They offer superb durability and strength
- They offer good puncture resistance and tear resistance
- They have good chemical resistance
- They are easy to heat seal
We offer clear plastic bags or if the requirement is large enough, we can produce a colour of your choice. We also adapt the material blend to suit your specific application, whether you need high tensile strength, stretch or added UV stabilizers for exterior applications.
Other variable specifications on our virgin plastic bags include:
- Size range up to 1200 mm
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Gussets or fold-ins
- Thickness up to 250 microns
Due to the fact that plastic virgin bags do not contain impurities or contaminates, they are most widely
used for foods. However there is a wide range of other applications.
- Garment dry cleaning bags
- Garbage bags
- Chemical tank linings
- Water pipe linings
- Landfill liners
- Soil lining for mining to protect underground water table
- Waterproofing of buildings and construction projects
- Lining of water reservoirs for fish breading
- Lining of dams for irrigation
What’s your application? Whether you have products that need to be packaged in clear plastic bags, or you need a durable bag for tougher industrial jobs, we can manufacture the right virgin plastic bag for you.
Contact us today for a free quotation.